-Ability to protect the welding spot from wind for tig welding quickly and efficiently.
-beam welding can be avoided, e.g. for a thin-walled stainless steel pipe, which is considered challenging in some cases.
- In flammable objects, it is possible to control the spread of sparks in the environment. By the way, not much sparks from Tig welding fly by and if something happens to fall, it stays in the chamber.
This protection set covers sizes DN10-50 in seven different pipe sizes.
- Piping for roofs or walls of buildings.
- Pipe bridges
-Pipe shafts with traction.
- Protective chamber
- Gasket set DN10-50, 7 sizes.
- Aluminum seal storage box.
- Handhole leather sleeves 2 pcs for small handholes at the ends and 1pc for the bigger front opening.
- Polycarponate glasses for 2 large openings on the top, 1 for the small armhole and 1 for the larger front opening.
- 2 sealing rubbers for welding wire bushings, which can be drilled in a suitable place in the chamber or polycarponate glass, depending on the situation.