With this welding shield:
-Ability to protect the welding spot from wind for tig welding quickly and efficiently.
-beam welding can be avoided, for example for thin-walled stainless steel pipes, which is considered challenging in some cases.
- In flammable environments, sparks can be controlled. There is little spark from the Tig welding and if something happens to fall, it stays in the chamber.
This protective kit covers pipe sizes DN50-150 in six different sizes.
- Piping for roofs or walls of buildings.
- Pipe bridges
-Pipe shafts with traction.
- Gasket set DN50-150, 6 sizes.
- Aluminum seal storage box.
- Handhole leather sleeves 2 pcs for small handholes at the ends and 1pc for the bigger front opening.
- Polycarponate glasses for 2 large openings on the top, 1 for the small armhole and 1 for the larger front opening.
- 2 sealing rubbers for welding wire bushings, which can be drilled in a suitable place in the chamber or polycarponate glass, depending on the situation.